- Founded: 1999
- Purchased Woodstock Location: 2000
- Purchased High School Property: 2012
- First Graduating Class: 2004
- Second Session Added: 2006
- Accreditation: ACIS 2004; GAC 2008; AdvancEd/SACS 2015
Two Sessions held bi-weekly on Monday/Wednesday and Tuesday/Friday; Thursdays serve as on-campus Lab and Club Days
Average class size
Total number of Staff: 168 (note: some staff members work both sessions)
Over 20% of our teaching faculty hold advanced degrees, and last year alone accumulated over 326 hours of professional training.
2016 Tuition (includes textbooks)
Grades K-3: $325 per month / $2925 per year
Grades 4-8: $345 per month / $3105 per year
Grades 9-12: $380 per month / $3420 per year
Average IOWA composite percentile 2016:
3rd grade: 78
6th grade: 67
9th grade: 82
Class of 2016:
- Average SAT score: 1618
- ACT score: 24
- Students receive individualized guidance counseling and accredited high school diplomas
- Thirteen senior classes have graduated representing almost 600 students
- Percentage entering college: 95%
- Percentage receiving scholarships:
- Georgia HOPE scholarship: 92%
- Georgia Zell Miller scholarship: 25%
- Other scholarships: 30%
- Colleges: University of Georgia, Georgia Tech, Georgia State University, U.S. Air Force Academy, West Point Academy, University of North Georgia, Kennesaw State University, Mercer University, University of Auburn, Ohio State University, College of William and Mary, Samford, University of Alabama, Berry College, Lee University, Liberty University. TKA alumni are either attending or have successfully graduated from these universities as well as many more.
- Nearly 10% of The King's Academy Class of 2016 were accepted in Early Decision at University of Georgia.
- Over 50 athletes in our sports programs have moved on to play at the college level.
- Our graduates are in the workforce at many major organizations across the United States including the US Military, Target Corporation, Federal Express, State Farm Insurance, Newell Rubbermaid, Dow Chemical, WSB-TV, and AT&T. They serve in a variety of vocational fields including health care, law, education, public relations, communications, marketing, sales, information technology, law enforcement, emergency services, the arts & entertainment, and several serve in full-time Christian ministry as pastors, teachers, and missionaries.
- Graduates are now returning to our school as teachers, staff members, coaches, and parents of the next generation of TKA students. Their continued investment is a blessing.
- Elementary – Art Club, Battle of the Books, Elementary Chess Club, Elementary Band, Kid’s Choir, and Math Olympiad
- Middle School – Dancing/Etiquette Classes, GIRLS Group (8th), Intermediate Band, Speech & Debate (8th), Student Council, Trail Life, Visual Arts, Quiz Bowl
- High School - Beta Club, Chorus, Dancing/Etiquette Classes, Drama, Flood, HOSA, JROTC, Journalism/Quill & Scroll Honor Society, National Honor Society, Speech & Debate, Student Ambassadors, Student Council, Trail Life, Visual Arts, Yearbook,
- Knights Middle and High School Sports - baseball, basketball, cheer, cross country, fast pitch softball, football, golf, soccer, swim, tennis, and volleyball
- Annual events – Spelling Bee, Science Fair, Square Dance, Homecoming Dance, Jr/Sr Prom, Black and White Event, Talent Show, Music Concerts, Senior Kickoff, College Tours, Graduation Ceremonies and more!