- Founded — 1999
- Purchased Woodstock Location — 2000
- First Graduating Class — 2004
- Second Session Added — 2006
- Purchased High School Property — 2012
- Purchased Athletic Complex Property — 2016
- Opened Fine Arts Academy — 2018
Two Sessions held bi-weekly on Monday/Wednesday and Tuesday/Friday; Thursdays serve as on-campus Lab and Club Days
- M/W school — total students 366 (K-5th 105; 6-8th 104; 9-12th 157)
- T/F School — total students 579 (K-5th 197; 6-8th 127; 9-12th 255)
- Total enrollment — 945
Average class size is below the state average with lower elementary grades having the smallest numbers. All classes, K-12, have not only a teacher, but a classroom assistant as well.
Total number of Staff: 178 (includes faculty and support staff)
Number of teachers — M/W 47 (18 Elem, 17 MS, 29 HS);
T/F 56 (22 Elem, 20 MS, 29 HS)
Number of classroom assistants — M/W 22; T/F 35
2019 Tuition (includes textbooks)
- Grades K-3: $415 per month / $3735 per year
- Grades 4-8: $435 per month / $3915 per year
- Grades 9-12: $480 per month / $4320 per year
Average IOWA composite percentile 2019:
4th grade — 78
7th grade — 74
9th grade — 83
Class of 2019:
- Average SAT score 1177 (>77% of Jrs/Srs nationally)
- Average ACT score 25 (>78% nationally)
- Sixteen senior classes have graduated representing over 850 students
- Percentage entering college — 95%
- Percentage receiving scholarships:
- Georgia HOPE scholarship — 95%
- Georgia Zell Miller scholarship — 44%
- Other scholarships — 33%
- Colleges: University of Georgia, Georgia Institute of Technology, U.S. Air Force Academy, West Point Academy, University of North Georgia, Kennesaw State University, Mercer, Auburn, Ohio State University, Samford, University of Alabama, Lee University, Liberty University and many others.
- Class of 2019 Early Action Admission:
- Georgia Tech — 2
- University of Georgia — 4
- Over 65 athletes in our sports programs have moved on to play at the college level.
- Our graduates are in the workforce at many major organizations across the United States including the US Military, Target Corporation, UPS, State Farm Insurance, Newell Rubbermaid, Dow Chemical, SalesForce, WSB-TV, and AT&T. They serve in a variety of vocational fields including health care, law, education, public relations, communications, marketing, sales, information technology, law enforcement, emergency services, the arts & entertainment, and several serve in full-time Christian ministry as pastors, teachers, and missionaries.
- Graduates are now returning to our school as teachers, staff members, coaches, and parents of the next generation of TKA students. Their continued investment is a blessing.
- Elementary: Visual Arts, Battle of the Books, Bible Drill Club, Elementary Chess Club, Elementary Band, Kid’s Choir, and Math Olympiad
- Middle School: Chess Club, Drama, GIRLS Group (8th), Intermediate Band, Robotics Club/Team, Student Council, Visual Arts, Quiz Bowl, Rube Goldberg Club
- High School: Beta Club, Chess Club, Chorus, Creative Writing, Drama/International Thespian Society, Flood, HOSA, JROTC, Journalism/Quill & Scroll Honor Society, National Honor Society, Photography, Quiz Bowl, Robotics Club/Team, Speech & Debate, Student Ambassadors, Student Council, Visual Arts, Yearbook; New Test Pilot Program: E-Sports
- Jr. Knights: Impact Cheerleading (K-5)
- Middle and High School Athletics: Baseball, Bass Fishing, Basketball, Cheer, Cross Country, Fast Pitch Softball, Football, Golf, Soccer, Swim, Tennis, and Volleyball
- Annual Events: Academic competitions (including GAPPS sponsored events, Spelling Bee and Science Fair), Drama productions, Father/Daughter Dance, Square Dance, Homecoming Dance, Jr/Sr Prom, Powder Puff Football, Black and White Event, Talent Show, Music Concerts, Senior Kickoff, College Tours, Creation Museum Trip, Washington DC Trip, Graduation Ceremonies and more!
- Fine Arts Academy: Students in elementary through high school have opportunity to take Band, Choir, Theatre and Visual Arts classes. High school students may major in these areas and graduate with a Fine Arts diploma seal.