The King’s Academy tries to keep costs as low as possible as we do not want finances to prevent any interested students from applying to and attending our school. Because the yearly budget is based on the total number of students enrolled, parents are expected to commit to the program for the entire year, August through May. Exceptions will be made for families experiencing death in their immediate family, loss of work, or job transfer out of the area. No exceptions will be made for transferring students to either public or other private schools. A withdrawal fee equal to a full semester’s tuition will be charged once the first tuition date has passed in July. The deadline for notifying Administration of any second semester withdrawal is October 1st.
An application fee of $95 for the first student, and $20 for each additional student, as well as a registration fee of $300 per student is due with the application. These fees are non-refundable. Exceptions may be made for families experiencing death in their immediate family, loss of work, or job transfer out of the area. The registration fee only will be returned if we do not have space for your student.
If your student needs placement testing, a $75 testing fee (per student) will be applied to registration fees.
Tuition and Fees for 2017-2018 (please note, this includes ALL textbooks):
- Families who pay yearly tuition in full by September 1 receive a 5% discount.
- Additional students in one family receive a $25 per month discount.
- High School Students are considered part-time when taking fewer than 6 classes. In such cases, the Registration fee is $300, and tuition is $80 per class/per month with a maximum full-time charge of $340.
- Senior Tuition: All full-time seniors pay a minumum of half tuition ($170 a month); plus $60 a month for an added 4th or 5th class.
- Tution due by the 15th of each month. There is a $20 late fee for monthly payments turned in past the last school day of the month.
You may bring payments to TKA and put them in the small black box in the front lobby or mail checks to The Kings Academy, P.O. Box 675, Woodstock, GA 30188. Please do not combine tuition payments with other fees, fundraisers, etc.
The $50 supply fee per student covers art, science, and miscellaneous supplies. This fee is due with your August tuition. Additional funds should not be solicited at any time for teacher gifts or other purposes unless prior approval has been given by the Administration.