- Founded — 1999
- Purchased Woodstock Location — 2000
- First Graduating Class — 2004
- Second Session Added — 2006
- Purchased High School Property — 2012
- Opened Fine Arts Academy - 2018
- Purchased Hopewell Property, site of future Knight's Stadium and athletic complex - 2023
- Cognia (AdvancEd/SACS) as of 2015
Two Sessions held bi-weekly on Monday/Wednesday and Tuesday/Friday; Thursdays serve as on-campus Lab and Club Days
- M/W School — total students 538 (K-5th 200; 6-8th 165; 9-12th 171)
- T/F School — total students 537 (K-5th 193; 6-8th 128; 9-12th 216)
- Total enrollment — 1075
Average class size is below the state average with lower elementary grades having the smallest numbers. All classes, K-12, have not only a teacher, but a classroom assistant as well.
- Twenty senior classes have graduated representing over 1,300 students
- Percentage entering college – 95%
- Percentage receiving scholarships (Class of 2023)- Georgia HOPE scholarship – 90%; Georgia Zell Miller scholarship – 28%; Other scholarships – 1.7 million dollars offered
- College Acceptances – UGA, GA Tech, Emory University, U.S. Air Force Academy, West Point Academy, UNG, KSU, Mercer, Auburn, Samford University, University of Alabama, University of Florida, Ohio State University, Lee University, Liberty University and many others.
- Early Action Admission: Five students from the Class of 2023 received early action admittance to UGA
- Our graduates are in the workforce at many major organizations across the United States including the US Military, Target Corporation, UPS, State Farm Insurance, Newell Rubbermaid, Dow Chemical, SalesForce, WSB-TV, and AT&T. They serve in a variety of vocational fields including health care, law, education, public relations, communications, marketing, sales, information technology, law enforcement, emergency services, the arts & entertainment, and several serve in full-time Protestant Christian ministry as pastors, teachers, and missionaries.
- Total number of Staff: 194 (includes faculty and support staff)
- Staff includes teachers (93), classroom assistants (78), administration, office staff and other (23).
2022-2023 Annual Tuition (includes textbooks)
- Grades K-2: $4,316
- Grades 3-5: $4,614
- Grades 6-8: $4,763
- Grades 9-11: $5,160
- 12th: $3,077-$5,160
(see Tuition & Fees for full details)
- Average IOWA composite percentile 2023:
- 9th grade — 84
- 8th grade — 74
- 3rd grade — 81
Class of 2023:
- Average SAT score 1131 (>67% of Jrs/Srs nationally)
- Average ACT score 24 (>74% nationally)
- Elementary: Visual Arts, Battle of the Books, Brainy Bytes, Elementary Chess Club, Elementary Band, Kid’s Choir, Drama, GIRL Group Jr, Math Club, Reading Club and Visual Arts
- Middle School: Band, Battle of the Books, Brainy Bytes, Chess Club, Choir, Drama, eSports, GIRL Group (8th grade), Boys Group, JROTC (8th grade), Math Club, Robotics Club/Team, Student Leadership Council, Visual Arts, Quiz Bowl and Yearbook
- High School: Band, Beta Club, Chess Club, Choir, Creative Writing, Drama/International Thespian Society, eSports, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, HOSA, JROTC, Journalism/Quill & Scroll Honor Society, Mu Alpha Theta Math Honor Society, National Honor Society, Photography, Quiz Bowl, Student Civics, Student Leadership Council, Vex Robotics, Visual Arts, and Yearbook
- Jr. Knights: Basketball,Impact Cheerleading, Running Club and Soccer
- Knights Athletics MS & HS: Baseball, Basketball, Cheer, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swim, Tennis, Track & Field and Volleyball
Annual Events: Academic competitions (including GAPPS sponsored events, and TKA Spelling Bee and Science Fair), Drama productions, Father/Daughter Dance, Fall Fling, Homecoming Dance, Jr/Sr Prom, Powder Puff Football, Black and White Event, Silent Disco, Talent Show, Music Concerts, Senior Kickoff, College Tours, Creation Museum Trip, Washington DC Trip, Graduation Ceremonies and more.