- Founded — 1999
- Purchased Woodstock Location — 2000
- First Graduating Class — 2004
- Second Session Added — 2006
- Purchased High School Property — 2012
- Purchased Athletic Complex Property — 2016
- Opened Fine Arts Academy — 2018
- AdvancEd/SACS as of 2015
Two Sessions held bi-weekly on Monday/Wednesday and Tuesday/Friday; Thursdays serve as on-campus Lab and Club Days
- M/W School — total students 400 (K-5th 126; 6-8th 108; 9-12th 166)
- T/F School — total students 607 (K-5th 212; 6-8th 145; 9-12th 248)
- Total enrollment — 1007
Average class size is below the state average with lower elementary grades having the smallest numbers. All classes, K-12, have not only a teacher, but a classroom assistant as well.
- Eighteen senior classes have graduated representing over 1,000 students
- Percentage entering college – 95%
- Percentage receiving scholarships (Class of 2020)- Georgia HOPE scholarship – 94%; Georgia Zell Miller scholarship – 30%; Other scholarships – 1.2 million dollars offered
- College Acceptances – UGA, GA Tech, Emory University, U.S. Air Force Academy, West Point Academy, UNG, KSU, Mercer, Auburn, Samford University, University of Alabama, University of Florida, Ohio State University, Lee University, Liberty University and many others.
- Early Action Admission: Four students from the Class of 2020 were admitted to Georgia Tech and nine students were admitted to UGA
- Our graduates are in the workforce at many major organizations across the United States including the US Military, Target Corporation, UPS, State Farm Insurance, Newell Rubbermaid, Dow Chemical, SalesForce, WSB-TV, and AT&T. They serve in a variety of vocational fields including health care, law, education, public relations, communications, marketing, sales, information technology, law enforcement, emergency services, the arts & entertainment, and several serve in full-time Protestant Christian ministry as pastors, teachers, and missionaries.
- Total number of Staff: 178 (includes faculty and support staff)
- Staff includes teachers (68), classroom assistants (57), administration, office staff and other (53).
2022-2023 Annual Tuition (includes textbooks)
- Grades K-2: $4,156
- Grades 3-5: $4,439
- Grades 6-8: $4,581
- Grades 9-11: $4,959
- 12th: $2,975
(see Tuition & Fees for full details)
- Average IOWA composite percentile 2019:
- 4th grade — 78
- 7th grade — 74
- 9th grade — 83
Class of 2020:
- Average SAT score 1130 (>71% of Jrs/Srs nationally)
- Average ACT score 24 (>74% nationally)
- Elementary: Visual Arts, Battle of the Books, Bible Drill Club, Elementary Chess Club, Elementary Band, Kid’s Choir, and Math Olympiad
- Middle School: Chess Club, Drama, GIRLS Group (8th grade), Intermediate Band, JROTC (8th grade) Robotics Club/Team, Student Council, Visual Arts, Quiz Bowl, Rube Goldberg Club
- High School: Beta Club, Chess Club, Chorus, Creative Writing, Drama/International Thespian Society, E-Sports, Flood, HOSA, JROTC, Journalism/Quill & Scroll Honor Society, National Honor Society, Photography, Quiz Bowl, Robotics Club/Team, Speech & Debate, Student Ambassadors, Student Council, Visual Arts, and Yearbook
- Jr. Knights: Impact Cheerleading (K-5)
- Knights Athletics MS & HS: Baseball, Bass Fishing, Basketball, Cheer, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swim, Tennis, and Volleyball
Annual Events: Academic competitions (including GAPPS sponsored events, and TKA Spelling Bee and Science Fair), Drama productions, Father/Daughter Dance, Square Dance, Homecoming Dance, Jr/Sr Prom, Powder Puff Football, Black and White Event, Talent Show, Music Concerts, Senior Kickoff, College Tours, Creation Museum Trip, Washington DC Trip, Graduation Ceremonies and more.