Applying for 2024 - 2025 Admission
- Attend an informational session (required). Sign up online here.
- Attend the TKA Meet the Administration Meeting on January 25th at 7pm (encouraged). RSVP here.
- Request Records to be sent from your student’s current school and all previous schools by submitting the records request form to the previous school. Homeschool families should complete the Homeschool Curriculum Worksheet.
- Gather birth certificate, custody documents and immunization records to be submitted online with the Application
- Collect contact info (email & phone number) for 1 personal reference, 1 spiritual reference , and academic reference(s) to be submitted online with the application. Applicants in grades 3 - 12 are required to submit 2 academic references. No family members will be accepted as references.
- Contact your references to let them know that they will be contacted by our school.
- Have your student complete the student questionnaire (high school students only).
- Complete the parent questionnaire. Each custodial parent is required to complete this form and upload it to the application for admission.
- Pay non-refundable Application Fee.
- $125 application fee for the first applicant.
- $50 for each additional sibling.
- The Application fee increases $100 beginning on May 1, 2024."
- Submit a $475 enrollment fee for each applicant. This amount is non-refundable if you end the application process early or you decline the placement of your student. This fee is only refunded if TKA completes the admissions process for your student and does not place your child.
- Submit the Online Application (Applications for the 2024 - 2025 school year open November 1).
- Academic Placement – You will receive an email from our placement department indicating if we were able to evaluate your student without additional testing. An email with a link to sign up for testing will be sent if it is required for your student. (A $75 fee will be due the day of testing). Note: We test all Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd grade applicants.
- Family Interview – You will receive a scheduling email to sign up for a mandatory family interview. All applicant students and all custodial parents are required to attend.
- References – We will contact references by phone or email.
Our team gets to know your family and student during the admissions process. Students are evaluated against all the other applicants for a limited number of spots. Our admissions decisions are made by committee. A student's eligibility for enrollment is dependent on our current student body and the composition of the different types of learners that The King’s Academy already has enrolled. Families are required to be involved in a local Bible-believing church. In addition to this requirement, these are the areas we evaluate each applicant as we come to a decision on placement.
- Application for admission
- Family Interview
- Church Membership/Involvement
- Composition of the current enrollment in the applicant's grade
- Number of other applicants in consideration for placement
- Reference Interviews
- Academic History
- On Campus Testing Results (If Applicable)
- Behavior History
- Attendance History
Form to request records from your current school. Please complete and send the form to the school that your student is currently enrolled at. Do not return this form to The King's Academy.
Data about TKA class sizes, graduation, and college enrollment information.
High School applicants are required to complete this short questionnaire and upload it to their application for admission.
All custodial parents of applicants are required to complete this questionnaire and upload it to their application for admission.
Worksheet to provide curriculum information and report card grades for homeschool applicants.